Control Panel Technician
Chant Engineering, located near Doylestown PA, is a diversified engineering company that designs, manufactures, services, and calibrates testing machines, aircraft hydraulic test stands and related accessories for worldwide industrial and military customers. We are seeking a full time Control Panel Technician. The ideal Control Panel Technician will be able to build, troubleshoot and test industrial electrical control panels with minimal supervision. We are looking for the best and brightest to add to our growing team.
We guarantee you will never be bored working here! Check out our website to see what we make and become a part of our team! www.chantengineering.com
- Build, troubleshoot and test industrial electrical control panels.
- Layout, assemble and wire control panels.
- Drill, tap, punch and mount components to panels.
- Setup and testing of finished control panels.
- Install electrical components into a variety of industrial equipment.
- Read and perform work from blue prints, drawings, schematics, and dimensioning layouts.
- Point to point wiring of components such as PLC’s, relays, motor starters and VFD’s.
- Troubleshoot electrical components that are shutdown or not running properly.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, or as business needs require.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics and dimensioning layouts.
- Capable of using various hand tools.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 15 days paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Christmas break.
- Matching Simple IRA.