Chant Engineering is a diversified engineering company that designs, manufactures, services and calibrates testing machines, aircraft hydraulic test stands and related accessories for worldwide industrial and military customers. We are looking for the best and brightest experienced Hydraulic Engineer to add to our staff.
The qualified candidate should have experience in designing hydraulic power and control systems for custom machinery as well as the ability to manage a project from conception to completion including hands-on start up and testing of the equipment. Selected candidate will work in a dynamic engineering environment collaborating with our skilled and motivated team members. We guarantee you will never be bored working here! Check out our website to see what we make and become a part of our team! www.chantengineering.com
- Design hydraulic power and control systems for custom industrial machinery and test stands per the customer’s specifications using various types of design/drafting software.
- Specify system components to ensure conformance with customer performance specifications.
- Manage assigned projects and prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines.
- Assure product quality by performing validation and verification testing.
- Provide technical support, system start-up, training and troubleshooting for customers.
- Proficient in Solid Works and/or AutoCAD design software.
- Ability to perform pressure and flow sizing calculations based on machinery motion requirements.
- Perform component selection including proportional and/or servo controls.
- Collaborate with electrical, mechanical and software engineers
- Ability to interface with manufacturing personnel.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Knowledge of PLC and closed loop control.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 15 days paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Christmas break.
- Matching Simple IRA.