LabVIEW Software Engineer
Chant Engineering is a diversified engineering company that designs, manufactures, services and calibrates testing machines, aircraft hydraulic test stands and related accessories for worldwide industrial and military customers. We are currently looking for a full time LabVIEW Software Engineer. The qualified candidate must be a self-motivated individual who thrives in an environment that allows you to work both independently and collaboratively.
- LabVIEW Programming.
- Familiar with other programming languages such as C#, C++ or Java.
- Experience with hardware devices such as meters, PLC’s, and other serial communication devices.
- Develop and Design software applications for a variety of custom test equipment using a variety of technologies.
- Basic understanding of serial communications using various protocols such as Modbus, Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP and Serial.
- Data Acquisition and Control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical degree.
- LabVIEW Certification is desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years experience developing in the LabVIEW environment.
- RSLogix Ladder Logic Programming.
- Modbus Protocol.
- Various ASCII Protocols.
- Strain Gauge/Load Cell Experience.
- PID Control Systems.
- cRIO Programming.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 3 weeks paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Christmas break.
- Retirement plan with company match.